Thursday, October 18, 2012
1. Hang up a scarf.
2. Use masking tape to create a geoemetric, abstract painting.
3. Frame a fabric or wallpaper sample.
4. Wrap cute fabric around a rectangular piece of styrofoam or wood and staple in the back.
5. Turn an old window into a picture frame.
6. Cut circles out of poster board, spray paint, and glue onto a canvas.
7. Create a magnetic Scrabble board and have an ongoing game with someone you live with.
8. Follow this tutorial on how to blow up your Instagram pics.
9. Attach fabric to your wall with liquid starch.
10. Hand paint watercolor pixel art.
11. Use a canvas on a hinge to cover an alarm panel or fuse box.
12. Spraypaint papier-mâché letters to create zinc alphabet letters.
13. Create string art with embroidery floss or yarn.
14. Make a wipe-off board with patterned paper inside of a frame.
16. Make a display with shoe boxes.
17. Stencil letters onto a thrift store painting.
18. Use foil tape to create a wallpaper-like design on a wall.
19. Create constellation art with string lights and a canvas.
20. Paint coffee stirrers and arrange into an art piece.
22. Display of adorable tiny mirrors is adorable.
24. Make your own Moroccan stenciled "wallpaper."
25. Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint.
26. Organize art supplies into a rainbow display.
27. Make a sunburst mirror out of paint sticks.
28. Run crayons through a hot glue gun to create a colorful, textured masterpiece.
29. Use household items to hang pictures.
30. Make a vertical hanging succulent garden.
31. Create a pegboard using colored pencils and string.
32. Put those scraps of yarn to good use.
33. Turn leftover wine corks into wall art.
34. This faux-cast-iron is actually made from recycled toilet paper rolls.
35. Hand stamp a geometric print.
36. Make a wall clock with Instagram photos or Polaroids.
37. Use jewel cases as photo frames.
38. Move around a lot while taking photos.
39. Make a really simple abstract painting.
Posted by Jerusalem Heart at 9:57 PM